Undergraduate Admissions offers opportunities for groups of 10-50 people to visit campus. Group visits are intended for high school and college bound groups (10th – 12th grade from a high school or associated with a college bound program based at a college or university).
Please read the following information regarding our new group tour policy.
If you would like to make a group tour request and you meet the criteria for high school and college bound groups, you may use the online group tour request form.
A few important notes regarding group tours:
- Due to the high volume of requests, priority will be given to high school and college bound groups (10th – 12th grade from a high school or associated with a college bound program based at a college or university). We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all group tour requests.
- Group tours include a 45 minute information session with an admissions counselor and a 45 minute student-guided campus walking tour.
- Elementary or middle school students will not be accommodated in a group setting. If you have a group of students within this age group, you may visit Georgia State on your own by participating in a self-guided walking tour or scavenger hunt.
- It is required that each group brings one chaperone for every 20 prospective students/visitors.
- Group tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance of the desired date or your group cannot be accommodated.
- Visiting groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a complete presentation or tour.
- Parking is not available on campus for buses or vans.
- Group tours are not available during the evenings or on weekends.