Undergraduate Admissions offers opportunities for groups of 10-50 people to visit campus. Group visits are intended for high school and college bound groups (10th – 12th grade from a high school or associated with a college bound program based at a college or university) of 10 – 50 people.
Please read the following information regarding our new group tour policy.
If you would like to make a group tour request and you meet the criteria for high school and college bound groups, you may use the online group tour request form.
A few notes about large school groups:
- Group visits are limited to only high school and college bound groups (10th – 12th grade) of 10 – 50 people. To qualify as a school group, the prospective student group must be from a high school (10th – 12th grade) or associated with a college bound program based at a college or university. College transfer student groups may also be accommodated.
- Group tours include an information session with an admissions counselor and a student-guided campus walking tour.
- Elementary or middle school students will not be accommodated in a group setting. If you have a group of students within this age group, you may visit Georgia State on your own by participating in a self-guided walking tour or scavenger hunt.
- It is required that each group brings one chaperone for every 20 prospective students/visitors.
- Group tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance of the desired date or your group cannot be accommodated.